Pajero Sport ups the safety ante
“We continuously conduct market research to determine how the Mitsubishi Motors designers and engineers could improve the driving experience of our range of vehicles, hence strengthening our already loyal customer base,” says Nic Campbell, General Manager at Mitsubishi Motors South Africa.
“This keeps Mitsubishi Motors on the forefront of innovation and cutting-edge technology. This kind of forward thinking and moving will ensure that Mitsubishi Motors remains progressive.” Campbell said this of the new up-spec in the large SUV this week.
Already boasting various active and passive safety features among a host of luxury appointments, the designers improved the Pajero Sport’s safety by adding ISO-FIX child seat anchors as part of Mitsubishi Motors’ trusted pedigree of providing progressive, robust, tough, reliable and safe products.
Apart from the additional child seat safety, a seventh airbag for the protection of the driver’s knees in the case of an accident has also been added.
- Safety upgraded – improved safety for you and your family
- Additional airbags – Pajero Sport now boasts 7 airbags
- ISOFIX added – child seat anchor points for babies and toddlers
- Increased towing mass for both 4×4 and 4×2 derivatives
- Pricing unchanged in spite of improvements
- 120 Watt Power Plug added for charging laptops and other electronic devices